So far , I managed to salvage the rear brake and I'm still trying to bleed the front ones. It took me 2 whole days to do this. Pump the pistons out, clean all the rust and rubish , put everything back together and finally assemble it.
Anyway I've got the engine out , and this was a lot easier than the rear disc.
It took me 4 hours to snap all the 6 bolts holding the rear disc, cutting bigger holes, re-tap it and get it back
I cant promise the front brake will work, but I can promise the pictures from now on will be of greater quality, not due to me improving my photografer skills but because I NOW HAVE A DECENT CAMERA!!!