sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011
segunda-feira, 7 de março de 2011
sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011
I came up with this idea for a headlight some months ago. I thought to myself, "this will look really nice and so far I've never seen it on a bike". Well I've started today fabricating the bracket that will hold the headlight and I managed to finish it. I used left over bits from the exhaust system I'm making, including a piece of pipe, two inches of the original exhaust mount to the frame an angle grinder and a tig inverter.
Somehow the enemy managed to get hold of my blueprints for this highly engineered setup for the front light and here it is.
Publicada por Hugo em 21:27