sábado, 3 de setembro de 2011

Triumph day @ Coventry Transport Museum










































Drippers





This was the first motorcycle related museum I've visited in the UK, a few months after I got here. One of the main reasons that made me decide to move into this part of the world was the book written by the rider that took 4 years to go around the world in 1973 on a Triumph Tiger 100.  After the journey, the bike was standing at the London Motorcycle Museum and then moved on to Coventry (big industrial town where most  factories where located in the past). I saw the motorcycle here almost 3 years ago, took some photos and then lost them  between cameras and laptops.  I could not leave England without taking some pictures with me , so "we" decided to visit the museum again. 
Unfortunatelly the only sight I got from the bloody thing was on the cover of the book , for sale at the souvenir shop.  The bike's been moved to another museum 6 months ago but I'll try to find it in the next 5 weeks.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário