sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

Today's work

I came up with this idea for a headlight some months ago. I thought to myself, "this will look really nice and so far I've never seen it on a bike". Well I've started today fabricating the bracket that will hold the headlight and I managed to finish it.  I used left over bits from the exhaust system I'm making, including a piece of pipe, two inches of the original exhaust mount to the frame an angle grinder and a tig inverter.
Somehow the enemy managed to get hold of my blueprints for this highly engineered setup for the front light and here it is.

I was quite pissed off because they even chose the same side where I wanted to mount the headlight BUT they had the decency of using an oval number board. This prevents any chances of me suing the offenders, leaving me as the guy who copied the Wrenchmonkees...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário